Apply Now: Admissions Application
Domestic Application Checklist:
Applicants for admission must submit a completed application along with the application fee. Admission decisions are based on the review of the application, personal interview, and report cards. If admitted, it is our goal to position each child in the most appropriate place for his/her academic success. Placement at St. Bernard’s may not be identical to the programs in other schools.
St. Bernard’s accepts applications for students on a year round basis. To ensure a smooth application process it is important to thoroughly read the information presented in the application folder.
Preschool: There are two sets of forms to be completed by the applicant’s family for the preschool. The forms are issued by St. Bernard’s Academy and the State of California-read them carefully and complete; some information might seem to be redundant but it is necessary to ensure school meets all state requirements.
- Complete preschool application Preschool Application
- Complete preschool contract Preschool Contract 2018.xlsx
- Submit non-refundable $100 registration fee
- The Preschool Director will contact the family to schedule an interview with the parents and the student(s)
- Based upon the interview and review of the application, the administration will inform the family of the decision. Additional forms and information such as emergency, medical, contact, immunizations, etc. will be submitted upon the acceptance of the applicant.
For more information please contact the Preschool Director, Katie Gardner at 707-443-7705 or email email@example.com.
Grades 7-12: The application includes the required information in order to begin the process. The application fee is $40.
- Complete application and submit with a $40 fee (multiple children $60)
- The applicant is required to complete the student questionnaire and submit with the application
- The parent or guardian is required to submit a letter of recommendation from a pastor or priest and/or current principal or teacher
- The administration will review the transcripts and report cards then contact the family to schedule an interview with the parents and the student(s)
- Based upon transcripts/report cards and the interview the administration will inform the family of the decision. Additional forms and information such as emergency, medical, contact, immunizations, etc. will be submitted upon the acceptance of the applicant. Please download and complete the following to apply:
For more information regarding the St. Bernard’s Academy application procedure, please contact the school office at (707)443-2735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org