St. Bernard’s Academy is pleased to announce the partnering with College of the Redwoods to offer college level courses on the SB campus:
English 1A–4 units
English 1B–3 units
Business 10–3 units
Business 52–3 units
Students are responsible for books for the class.
Additional junior college fees are waived as a part of the concurrent enrollment. See the Fee Waiver form below (included with the concurrent enrollment form.
How to apply to CR if you are still attending high school at the same time
(Aka: as a concurrent student)
1. To complete the CR application:
- Go to redwoods.edu, hover over the Admissions & Financial Aid tab, then move the cursor over to the left hand side of the dropdown screen to select Apply to CR
- Click on #1 Apply , then click on Complete the CR application
- This will bring you to the application site, OpenCCC, where you can create an application and apply to CR.
- You should receive confirmation of your new CR student ID within a few days to the email you used for your application (check your junk/spam mail if you don’t see it in your inbox).
- For questions regarding your application, call: Admissions and Records at 707-476-4200
2. To submit the required concurrent enrollment form:
You will also need to complete page two of the Conc Form 21.22 and release of information submit to the SB college counseling office with the required signatures before you can register for CR courses. St. Bernard’s will send all forms to CR admissions.
3. Register for classes. WebAdvisor How To Register for Classes. You will choose “Alternate Locations” when prompted to choose a campus for English 1A/1B and Business 10/52.