Applying to St. Bernard's Academy
Domestic Application Process:
Students for admission must submit a completed application. Admission decisions are based on the review of the application and report cards. If admitted, it is our goal to position each child in the most appropriate place for his/her academic success. Placement at St. Bernard’s may not be identical to the programs in other schools.
St. Bernard’s accepts applications for students on a year-round basis. To ensure a smooth process it is important to thoroughly read the information presented in the application packet. St. Bernard’s Academy mindful of its mission to be witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color and national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at this school. St. Bernard’s Acadmey does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and /or ethnic origin, age, gender or disability in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The application includes the required information in order to begin the process.
- Complete the APPLICATION.
- The applicant is required to complete the student questionnaire and submit with the application.
- Latest report card or progress report is required.
- Parent/guardian essay describing educational and spiritual expectation for the student.
- Letter of recommendation from an adult not related to the student. (i.e. Pastor, current teacher or principal)
- Proof of sacraments (Catholics only)
- The administration will review the transcripts and report cards then contact the family to schedule an interview with the parents/guardians and the student(s)
- Based upon transcripts/report cards and the application, the administration will inform the family of the decision. Additional forms and information such as emergency, medical, contact, immunizations, etc. will be submitted upon the acceptance of the applicant.
For more information regarding the St. Bernard’s Academy application procedure, please contact the school office at (707)443-2735 or email email@example.com
- Complete preschool application Preschool Application
- Complete preschool contract Preschool Contract
- Submit non-refundable $100 registration fee
- The Preschool Director will contact the family to schedule an interview with the parents and the student(s)
- Based upon the interview and review of the application, the administration will inform the family of the decision. Additional forms and information such as emergency, medical, contact, immunizations, etc. will be submitted upon the acceptance of the applicant.
For more information please contact the Preschool Director, Katie Gardner at (707)443-7705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org