Humboldt Area Foundation manages more than 200 scholarship funds. Whether you are interested in applying for a scholarship for a school or creating a fund, we hope you’ll check out the following information.
The scholarship application will be available through their online system starting on January 15.
Applications for scholarships are located online at
Applications are available January 15-March 15.
All Humboldt County high school seniors and their parents are invited to these financial aid workshops to get hands-on, individual help in completing the FAFSA and CA Dream Act applications. Apply EARLY–starting October 1. HSU & CR Financial Aid Dept. staff will be available to answer your technical questions. Click on the link above to find a workshop near you.
WHAT TO BRING
CHECKLIST OF IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO HELP COMPLETE THE FAFSA
If you don’t have every one of these documents, that’s okay. Come to a workshop with the documents that you have and that apply to you.
- Driver’s license, if you have one
- Social Security card or number, if you have one
- Alien registration number, if you have one
- Your 2016 income information
- Parent 2016 income information
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) – yours of your parents’
- Your tax and parent tax information; previous year taxes are okay for now if you don’t have 2014 tax information
- Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, Social Security benefits, or child support payments
- List of colleges you are interested in attending
For more information please contact the Humboldt County Office of Education at 441-3927.